Welcome to Expectations and Routines!
We are going to discuss the use of rules vs the use of expectations and how they are associated with your daily routine.
- In this course, you will be introduced to the concepts of routines, self-regulation, temperament, and incorporating expectations vs rules. Using your relevant experiences you will have an opportunity to recall, and report how your experiences line up with the information in this course.
- You will have an opportunity to use this process to evaluate your work, create a positive behavior support plan, and document how you might incorporate what you learn into your practice.
- This course allows for the 1-course hour free option. Contact the office for more information and requirements.
- Core Knowledge Category: Understanding & Guiding Behavior – Set 1-10.1.4 & Set 1-10.1.6
- Content Area: Interactions- Level 2:c. & d